The majestic stone
- Great ceremonial stairway in the Grand Palais in Paris
- Massive stair made with Comblanchien
- Stone-clad with Hauteville stone
- Helical stair made with Comblanchien
- Shaping details of the steps
- Steps shaped with the Lanvignes stone
- Nose profil of the steps
The most impressive aspect of an ancient stone-built building is generally its massive staircases, always so majestic and imposing. The staircase is still the central element of a building, creating its mood and glorifying its height.
Whether you need a stone-clad concrete staircase with straight or curved treads, or solid stone steps, SETP crafts your stone staircase to the millimetre. We will cost your project from a plan or sketch.
Pierres dures :
Solid staircases: we cut to order
Cladding: stair thickness from 2 to 5 cm
Riser thickness: 2 or 3 cm
Straight or curved stairs
Straight, scribed, or other forms of skirting
Various solutions for stair nosing:
¼ or ½ round nosing
- Astragals, etc.
We produce a quotation based on your original plan.
For manufacture, we will need either your templates or an Autocad drawing.